Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day of Pi and the Lame Update

Happy Pi Day to everyone!!! I have been extremely remiss in my blogging of late. Truly have been in a funk and working like a dog. Not a “real” salaried job but they have both been doing wonders for my soul. They have been getting me out of the house, out of my head, and making me happy. I have been “working” 6 days a week. So I mos’def’ have been a busy girl.

Update on the weight loss: Slow but good. LOL. I am down 17 pounds not as much as I had hoped at this point but life seems to be hitting a stride so fingers crossed that the losing trend will continue and hopefully at a wee bit of a faster rate.


I have started working on the book. This is what I am extremely excited about. I have an outline of the first chapter and need to get the flow onto paper. It is all in my head. I dream about it. If I could just take that and project it onto paper that would be brilliant…so from this blog to God’s ears.


I made an awesome dinner tonight. Salmon with Mango Marsala Sea Salt with Browned Butter on a bed of Spinach accompanied by Jasmine Rice with Golden Raisins, Black Beans, Sauteed Onions, and a hint of Mango. Let us not forget the bottle of wine…well, half bottle.

Tonight I am drinking my way to happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment