Thursday, December 15, 2011

Haiku! Bless You!


I dig haiku. It is a lovely combination of syllables…5, 7, and 5 to be exact. In theory, quite simple but letting go of a rhyming flow might throw one off. I always have to remind myself that it doesn't have to rhyme and actually it is even better when it doesn't. It is kind of random and I think that is what appeals to me.

My day in Haiku:

Migraine can piss off
The blinds stay down eyes covered
Head weighs like a ton


Walk the dog shades on
Pee poop times two here is food
Back to bed yes please


Words with Friends yes Kat
Yes qi is a word cheater
You suck scrabble cheat dot com


Excedrin my friend
Can kick in anytime please
Head may explode now


Park butt on the couch
Watch Charlie Brown Christmas SWEET
Pig-Pen made grunge cool


Post this mess to blog
PJ’s are calling my name
Yes bed here I come


Write Side of Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment